Dominomics is a massively-multiplayer online social strategy browser game being developed by Andrew Penry. What does that mean, exactly?
- Massively-Multiplayer Online
- Thousands of people can play live at the same time. This world is what the players make of it, and the heroes and villains are other players, not some scripted NPC.
- Social Strategy
- This game is about using your wits and social talents to influence other players. There is success to be had at all levels of interaction, but there is fame to be earned by becoming a great leader or master manipulator.
- Browser Game
- The game is designed to be run in any modern browser without special equipment. As long as you have an internet connection, you can play Dominomics from your desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone.
Dominomics will include:
- Companies and Corporations
- Start a small manufacturing business, or be a shareholder in a huge multi-national corporation. Use your money and business acumen to manipulate economics and world events.
- Military and Mercenaries
- Fight battles as a member of your country's military for glory and honor. Or join a mercenary group for financial gain. The choice is up to you.
- Politics and Media
- Influence the world through policy and planning. Become a Senator, President, Dictator, or King. Influence opinion by becoming an influential author.